LCSO arrests man for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Lakendrick Cartez Lee, 4/16/1989, 923 North Egypt Circle — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Darrius D. Martin, 6/6/1994, 2744 Windmill Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Joshua Darnell Thomas, 8/14/2001, 2727 Lee Drive No. 1 — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence and telecommunication crime / threat, by the LCSO.
• David Matthew Eddy, 8/24/1979, 106 Shadyside Street — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by the LCSO.
• Beau Logan Stewart, 10/20/1984, 1010 Macedonia Road — arrested for a circuit court warrant, by the LCSO.
• David A. Barnes, 12/15/1971, 900 Williams Circle, No. 69A — arrested for a felony bad check, by the LCSO.
• Davion Frazier, 10/19/1994, 900 Williams St. No. 3 — arrested for city warrant, by the BPD.
• Stephanie E. Elkins, 10/22/1984, 13 Harold Price Trail, Monticello — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Zachary Heath Smith, 9/30/1992, 918 Blossom Trail — arrested for a bench warrant, by the LCSO.
• Tanner Houston Tanksley, 8/17/1991, 1374 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for careless driving and a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Grady Fleming, 2/6/1971, 225 Walnut St., Meadville — arrested for driving with a suspended license and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Angel Rose Jordan, 4/25/1986, 2425 Olden Burg NW, Meadville — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in Lincoln County during week ending Feb. 21: • Bobby G. Beeson and... read more