3 arrested for disturbing the peace
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday were as follows:
• Dearon Kedim Williams, 10/28/1992, 237 Rogers Circle — arrested for a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Prajueon Sanders, 11/6/1994, 912 East Monticello St. — arrested for a city warrant and first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
• Tyson Byrd, 6/29/1977, 311 Old Wesson Road — arrested for an indictment, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Robert Mohon, 10/10/1983, 5008 Mary Wall Bridge, Liberty — arrested for a city warrant and an attempt to commit an offense, by the BPD.
• L. J. Green, 11/5/2000, 536 North Church St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace and disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Cheris Brock Frost, 11/3/1983, 3022 Beauregard Road, Wesson — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by the BPD.
• Devon Kirtfield, 7/24/1998, 1943 Mallalieu Road — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.