Jackson man arrested for kidnapping
Published 9:09 pm Thursday, February 27, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday were as follows:
• Willie Tyler, 9/6/1984, 702 26h St., Gulfport — arrested for a Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Javarius Stewart, 10/9/1997, 1106 Brodie Road, Jackson — arrested for kidnapping, felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, felony receiving stolen property and reckless driving, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Thomas Marks, 3/11/1977, 1218 Washington St. — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Markitus Kelly, 8/18/1993, 1352 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for a city warrant, by the BPD.
• Javious Jeamene Smith, 11/29/1989, 839 Howard Road — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana greater than 30 grams, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.