BPD arrests 1 for malicious mischief Thursday
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday were as follows:
• Rashun Cetario Smith, 9/3/1993, 619 Choctaw St. — arrested for two city warrants, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Larry Porter, 2/9/1959, 210 Pennington Circle — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the BPD.
• Elizabeth Smith, 10/7/1979, 201 Pennington Circle — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by the BPD.
• Adrian Jemar Brothern, 10/22/1981, 2608 Tulip Trail, Wesson — arrested for auto burglary, by the BPD.
• Jackie M. Williams, 3/25/1980, 2417 Ellis Road — arrested for a city warrant and malicious mischief with a value of under $1,000, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tia Tenneye Brown, 9/26/1995, 1616 Brooks St., Greenville — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 14 calls Wednesday. Four were transfers, with one to the city,... read more