7 arrested on alcohol or controlled substance charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• Daniel Keith Jent, 8/21/1991, 611 Urban Lane — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Jacob Tisdale Bozeman, 3/16/1997, 611 Denton Trail — arrested for a third or subsequent DUI, by the LCSO.
• Henry Coleman, 4/22/1966, 320 East Chippewa — arrested for public drunkenness and speeding 1-9 mph over limit, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Arthur Gene Case, 4/23/1968, 2426 East Lincoln Circle — arrested for public drunkenness, by the BPD.
• Scottie Laverne Ladnier, 3/28/1975, 3030 China Grove Road — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the LCSO.
• Tommy Bo Dunaway, 8/14/1979, 1979 Hurricane Road — arrested for tag/none or expired, no auto insurance and driving with a suspended license, by the LCSO.
• Joseph Wade Jackson, 7/21/1989, 3442 Hillside St., Jackson — arrested for possession of a schedule II controlled substance, by the BPD.
• Dawn Brisco Jadyn, 9/20/2000, 437 Rail Road Ave., Bude — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Jason Hutson, 10/27/1983, 1965 New Sight Road — arrested for failure to support a child under 18, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Michael Cage Querns, 11/11/1997, 1360 Field lark Lane — arrested for a city warrant, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, enhanced by a firearm and failure to use a turn signal, by the LCSO.
• Alecia Drake, 10/9/1978, 14015 Hwy. 98, Smithdale — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• James Robert Pittman, 1/30/1988, 1283 Victory Trail — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, tag / none or expired, no auto insurance and no drivers license, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Ambulance reports King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service reported 39 calls Friday through Sunday. Seven were transfers, with one to... read more