2 arrested for public drunk Tuesday
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday were as follows:
• Samuel Glen Owens, 1/7/1979, 3152 Big Ern Circle — arrested for a probation violation, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Alison Thames Halford, 8/13/1963, 362 Kirklin Road, Tylertown — arrested for possession of paraphernalia and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Jennifer Ann Nations, 7/12/1961, 2004 SW Homer Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
• James J. Portrey, 4/5/1978, 908 Denton Trail — arrested for public drunkenness, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher James Portrey, 8/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested for trespass and public drunkenness, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.