Sheriff’s office arrests 1 for domestic violence
Published 4:45 pm Thursday, March 12, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Wednesday were as follows:
• A 16-year-old minor, 11/18/2003, 303 Amite Road — arrested for shooting into a dwelling, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, 909 North Egypt St. — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Adam McGill, 6/11/1980, 1564 Anding Circle — arrested for an MDOC warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Bryant Oneal Little, 10/12/1972, 54 Southwest Lower Meadville Drive — arrested for first or second offense simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Terrell Lenoir, 4/4/1982, 1162 Old Brook Road — arrested for disturbance of family, resisting or obstructing arrest and disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.