Brookhaven woman arrested for felony possession of controlled substance
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday were as follows:
• Zachary Davis, 2/11/1983, 912 Hawk Road — arrested for a probation violation, by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tina Hutson, 6/13/1983, 753 NW Denton Trail — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Anthony Tyler Oswalt, 6/29/2001, 891 Blossom Trail — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, by the LCSO.
• Troy Allen, 11/8/1967, 1961 Paxton Lane — arrested for possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, improperly operating equipment, no drivers license and a probation violation, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Carl Ree Carter, 4/7/1996, 3009 Cress Lane, Wesson — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.