2 arrested for domestic assault
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Kenneth Ray Britt Jr., 3/24/1969, 3708 Jackson Liberty Drive, Wesson — arrested for tampering with evidence, three counts of hunting during a closed season, four counts of trespassing, two counts of hunting after hours, an untagged turkey, five counts of killing turkey out of season, seven counts of supplemental feeding, 23 counts of exceeding the feed back limit and 20 counts of possession of unlawfully taken game, by Mississippi Wildlife and Fisheries.
• Allen Shelton Morgan, 12/29/1971, 1631 NW Fairman Lane — arrested for unlawful possession of game, failure to report harvest, 14 counts of supplemental feeding, headlighting deer, killing turkey during a closed season, possession of an alligator without a permit, unlawful taking of game and hunting during a closed season, by MWF.
• Justin Hunter Morgan, 2/25/1998, 1038 Boyles Lane, Wesson — arrested for exceeding turkey bag limit, failure to report turkey harvest, possession of illegally harvested turkey and hunting over bait poured directly on the ground, by MWF.
• Jason Runnels, 5/7/1989, 1550 NW Toy Circle — arrested for grand larceny, by the LCSO.
• Latrice Rachel Wilson, 7/14/1986, 153 SE Springfield Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a city warrant, by the LCSO.
• Karla Sue Wooley, 2/28/1971, 153 Springfield Trail — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Randy Dion Barlow, 10/28/1982, 303 Knox Lane, Wesson — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest and disturbance of family, by the LCSO.
• Jammie Riley Abraham, 7/15/1979, 2803 East Hopewell Road — arrested on hold for another agency, by the BPD.
• Timothy Smith, 2/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the BPD.
• Qzarius Washington, 8/26/1997, 129 Jennifer Street — arrested for first or second offense simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
• Richard Thomas White, 6/17/1993, 1960 Cotton Lane, Sontag — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the LCSO.
• Joseph Patrick Stubbs, 2/19/1967, 2858 SE Old Hwy. 51, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.