Brookhaven man arrested by BPD for assault on an officer, other charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday were as follows:
• William Holden Butler, 5/26/1994, 1035 Bennie Trail — arrested for a second offense DUI and two counts of misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tony Dewayne Bryant, 11/22/1974, 206 Popular Street — arrested for sex offender registration failure, by the LCSO.
• Ethel Walker, 8/28/1989, 3033 James Drive, Wesson — arrested for first or second offense simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Vicky Walker, 2/6/1968, 1017 Hog Chain Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for first or second offense simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Billy R. Allen, 6/22/1961, 410 Furr Circle — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, simple assault upon a law enforcement officer, the possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.