Ruth man, Brookhaven woman arrested for disturbance of family
Published 5:25 pm Tuesday, March 31, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 9-7-1983, 306 Brister St. — arrested on hold for another agency, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lakisha Vannice Garay, 4-19-1979, 635 Industrial Park Road — arrested for disobeying a lawful order and disturbance of family, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Jeremy Jermaine Buckhalter, 10-30-1985, 718 South First Circle — arrested for driving with a suspended license, DUI-refusal and obstructing a public highway, by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Phillip May, 6-17-1985, 2512 Canterbury Lane SE, Ruth — arrested for disturbance of family, by the LCSO.
• Christopher Dewayne Smith, 8/17/1975, 256 Smurr Ave. — arrested for a bench warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Albert D. Stewart, 2/1/1976, 221 East Mildred St. — arrested for an indictment, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.