LCSO arrests 4 on felony charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Daniel Staggs, 7/13/1983, 2069 Hunters Road — arrested for simple assault, physical menace to create fear, felony taking of a motor vehicle over $1,000, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Johnny Cannon McLendon, 5/8/2000, 1092 Gallatin Circle, Crystal Springs — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute/firearm enhanced, false statement of identity, tag/none or expired and careless driving, by the LCSO.
• Robert Brynt, 10/31/1973, 1974 Wildwood Loop S.E. Circle, Ruth — arrested for felony bad check, by the LCSO.
• Stephanie Coffey, 5/19/1984, 2564 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek — arrested for an MDOC warrant, felony possession of a controlled substance, two counts of possession of paraphernalia, switched tag and felony receiving stolen property, by the LCSO.
• Zachary Heath Smith, 9/30/1992, 918 Blossom Trail — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorce records Divorce proceedings filed in week ending April 3 Lincoln County • Patricia Williams vs. John Justin Williams •... read more