Brookhaven man arrested for first degree murder
Published 3:51 pm Tuesday, April 14, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Thursday through Monday were as follows:
• Devon Sawyer Kirtfield, 7/24/1998, 1943 Mallieu Road — arrested for auto burglary and felony taking of a motor vehicle over $1,000 by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• James H Kees, 1/25/1962, 656 Kees Trail SW — arrested for first or second offense assault / simple domestic violence and disturbance of family by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Praiveon Sanders, 11/6/1994, 912 East Monticello Street — arrested for first degree murder by the BPD.
• Robert Arnold, 12/15/1948, 2731 Morrissey Lane, Wesson — arrested for a first offense DUI by the BPD.
• Randy Dewayne Williams, 1/23/1978, 508 Vanzie Street — arrested for disturbing the public peace by the BPD.
• Jontavius M. Wilkinson, 3/1/2002, 292 Georgia Circle — arrested for conspiracy by the BPD.
• Cairo Hunt, 8/11/2002, 515 North Fourth Circle — arrested for shooting into a dwelling and armed robbery by the BPD.
• Bryston Cooper, 10/20/2003, 630 Choctaw Circle — arrested for shooting into a dwelling and armed robbery by the BPD.
• Brian Thomas Bardwell, 3/17/1978, 1006 Coffey Road, Tylertown — arrested for a second offense DUI and aggravated assault on a law enforcement officer by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Travell Laron Williams, 4/8/1980, 2693 James Drive — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a schedule I controlled substance and a bench warrant by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.