3 arrested for felony possession of marijuana, controlled substance
Published 3:43 pm Tuesday, April 21, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Monday were as follows:
• Amy Edmonson Campbell, 12/31/1971, 323 South New Hope Trail — arrested for felony possession of marijuana by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Caye Campbell, 8/22/1971, 2139 Campbell Lane — arrested for felony possession of marijuana, by the LCSO.
• Christopher D. House, 10/27/1985, 3492 Chisolm Road, Summit — arrested for simple assault and causing bodily injury, by the LCSO.
• Michael Anthony Lewis, 1/13/1993, 1301 Old Liberty St., McComb — arrested for disobeying a lawful order, by the LCSO.
• Alex Jeremiah Holder, 7/25/1991, Lincoln Inn Circle — arrested for a false statement of identity, by the LCSO.
• Amanda Courtney Barron, 7/30/1986, 2302 SE Misty Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, by the LCSO.
• Aaliyah Jackson, 10/7/1994, 1016 Laura Lane, summit — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.