LCSO arrests 2 for trespassing
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday through Thursday were as follows:
• Constance Renae Miller, 7/17/1982, 1224 Union St. — arrested for a first offense DUI and justice court failure to appear, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Robin Kayla Hutchingson, 5/29/1982, 452 McCaffrey Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for disobeying a lawful order and trespass after notice given, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Phillip May, 6/17/1985, P.O. Box 26, Ruth — arrested for petit larceny and disobeying a lawful order, by the LCSO.
• Emmanuel Perkins, 9/23/1984, 1120 Montgomery, Bogue Chitto — arrested for trespass and resisting or obstructing arrest, by the LCSO.
• Joseph Franklin, 12/23/1956, 1523 E. Friendship Circle — arrested for a first offense DUI, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday through Thursday were as follows: • Suspicious vehicle on Brookway Boulevard... read more