LCSO, BPD arrest 5 on domestic assault charges
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Michael I. Etheridge, 7/1/1994, 2573 Pricedale Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of paraphernalia, by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kwan Wilson, 3/11/1975, 133 Sintoson CV St., Mendenhall — arrested for aggravated domestic assault, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shawn Brooks, 11/23/1972, 410 Old Wesson Circle #29 — arrested for trespass/business, shoplifting and contempt of court, by the BPD.
• Adam D. McGill, 6/11/1980, 1568 NW Anding Circle — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Cullen Lambert, 1/12/1959, 960 Wellman Drive — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by the LCSO.
• Timothy Leggett, 8/16/1983, 1027 Paxton Circle — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the LCSO.
• Mario Patterson, 11/16/1985, 311 N Ragsdale Ave., Hazlehurst — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, malicious mischief with a value of under $1,000 and two city warrants, by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in weeks ending April 24, May 1: Lincoln County • Cullen D. Greer... read more