Brookhaven man arrested on drug, alcohol charges and felony fleeing
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Tuesday through Thursday were as follows:
• Dexter Lashawn Ratcliff, 5/3/1978, 1004 County Road 101 Circle, New Albany — arrested on a circuit court warrant, by the Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Tavoris T. Sanders, 7/22/1993, 900 Williams St. Apt. 35 — arrested on a city warrant, by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jasmine Maxwell, 5/28/1996, 526 South Washington Circle — arrested for a probation violation, by the LCSO.
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 9/7/1983, 306 Brister Street Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for trespass/business and disturbing the peace, by the LCSO.
• Mario Patterson, 10/16/1985, 311 North Ragsdale Ave., Hazlehurst — arrested for disturbance of family and first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by the BPD.
• Brittany Ann Reeves, 10/10/1990, 2203 SE Harbor Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for DUI/child endangerment/second offense and third or subsequent offense DUI, by the LCSO.
• Gaillee Burris, 10/11/1975, 124 John Payton Lane, Monticello — arrested for a first offense DUI, misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance and alcoholic beverage/sell or possession in a dry county, by the LCSO.
• Nihja Markell Morrow, 9/5/1990, 203 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, alcoholic beverage/sell or possession in a dry county, reckless driving and no auto insurance, by the LCSO.
• Donnell Leonard Hill, 2/27/1974, 916 Ing St., Jackson — arrested for felony bad check, by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued during week ending May 15 Lincoln County • JUSTIN L. PRICE, 3418 CHINA... read more