1 arrested for stalking, 3 for domestic violence assault
The Lincoln County Jail docket entries for Friday through Thursday were as follows:
• Alvin Bernard Stewart, 7/16/1962, 1920 NE Nola Road — arrested for domestic aggravated assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Logan Swanson, 12/29/1999, 443 Nnon Sartinville Road, Tylertown — arrested for an indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Markitus Kelly, 8/18/1993, 1352 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for first or second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Takeasha Kelly, 8/17/1980, 522 McCormick Court Circle — arrested for first/second offense assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Shawn Moore, 12/8/1970, 1267 Heucks Retreat — arrested for shoplifting and resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
• Kyrie Stewart, 10/11/2001, 806 North Jackson St. — arrested for sexual battery, by BPD.
• Kinyatta Thomas, 3/14/1978, 5050 Copperleaf Drive, Memphis, Tennessee — arrested for shooting/discharging firearm on or across street or highway, by BPD.
• Davis Thomas, 7/12/1982, 100 Eastview Road #23 — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, disobeying a lawful order and shooting/discharging firearm on or across street or highway, by BPD.
• Freddie O’Dell Harveston, 1/31/1948, 1881 Weeks Circle — arrested for aggravated stalking, by LCSO.
• Christopher J. Portrey, 6040 Watson Road #A, Bogue Chitto — arrested on a city warrant, by BPD.
• J’Kobe M. Bates, 8/5/2001, 105 Henry Smith Road, Tylertown — arrested for DUI/first offense, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, no seatbelt, no auto insurance and no drivers license, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Harold J. Course, 5/14/1972, 3524 Carton Street, Jackson — arrested on an indictment, by LCSO.
• Elizabeth Ashley Gamblin, 7/21/1992, 519 West Chippewa Circle — arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Kenneth Smith, 8/26/1965, 359 Quitman Lane — arrested for felony bad check, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued during week ending May 22 Lincoln County • WANDA W. FORMAN, 1024 BEAVER... read more