2 arrested for possession of controlled substances and weapon by convicted felon
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Scott Smith, 07/06/1984, 329 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, simple assault, probation violation, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jade Nations, 05/19/1983, 11155 Burt Jordan Road, Smithdale — arrested for false statement of identity, possession of paraphernalia, justice court warrant, possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Eric Lee Forehand, 02/03/1991, 294 China Grove Road, Jayess — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Jeish Auswune Parker, 07/30/1995, 342 East Chippewa St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Josh Anthony Haag, 06/18/1979, 2272 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Trent Dewayne Hutson, 04/30/1990, 7063 B. Hutson Lane, Summit — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, burglary of an occupied dwelling, city warrant, by LCSO.
• Jerry Evan Brewer, 09/26/1997, 540 Trae Trail — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Trey Roberts, 07/22/1988, 36782 Hwy. 16, Denham Springs, Louisiana — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Timothy Edward Leggett, 08/20/1983, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 757 Dow Alley St. — arrested for disturbing the public peace, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.