Wesson resident arrested for false reporting of a crime
Published 4:31 pm Friday, June 5, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Adam Dewayne McGill, 06/11/1980, 1568 Northwest Anding Circle — arrested for knowing violation of protection order, assault/simple domestic violence, trespassing, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Miesha Bridges, 01/04/1991, 242 Rogers Circle — arrested for city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher Lawrence Lewis, 10/01/1986, 3578 Timberlane Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession of beer or light wine in a dry county, by LCSO.
• Darion Poole, 01/28/1991, 1340 Sammy Circle — arrested on two counts of indictment, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Mitchell Smith, 06/29/1974, 3156 Ellzey Drive, Wesson — arrested for false reporting of a crime, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.