BPD arrests 1 for indecent exposure, LCSO arrests 1 for gratification of lust
Published 3:57 pm Friday, June 12, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Anthony Nations, 08/15/1974, 429 North Second St. — arrested for indecent exposure, public drunkenness, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Felix Escobra, 07/15/1975, 1968 Wildwood Lane — arrested for gratification of lust, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• David Guy Pruden, 11/09/1961, 1075 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for two counts of indictment, by LCSO.
• Micah Freeman, 12/25/1993, 1298 Martin Lane — arrested for probation violation, by LCSO.
• Travis Mitchell, 03/21/1981, 2120 Dixie Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• William Hennington, 09/09/1970, 180 Lampton Circle — arrested for city warrant, MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
• Kenneth Case, 05/22/1989, 22 Jack Kelly, Natchez — arrested for justice court warrant, false pretense, by BPD.
• Ralph E. Coleman, 09/06/1989, 175 Quentin Road, McCall Creek — arrested for justice court warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.