Brookhaven man arrested for drug possession, kidnapping
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Justin David Pruden, 02/06/1983, 1044 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for MDOC warrant, possession of paraphernalia, two counts of possession of a controlled substance, kidnapping, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kelley Jean Sprague, 11/22/1978, 3622 11th Ave. Lot 10, Gulfport — arrested for bad check, by LCSO.
• Terrance Smith, 11/30/1982, 5691 Haward Park Boulevard, Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by LCSO.
• Bryan Anthony Ford, 03/31/1989, 1240 McNair Road, Meadville — arrested for city warrant, by LCSO.
• Jayden Shannon, 03/12/2001, 309 George Ave. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession, sale or transfer of a stolen firearm, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Adrian Jemar Brothern, 10/22/1981, 2608 Tulip Trail, Wesson — arrested for auto burglary, motor vehicle taking valued at more than $1,000, grand larceny, by BPD.
• Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for disturbance of family, malicious mischief, by BPD.
• Charles Thomas, 01/03/1984, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life, by BPD.
• Jason Bridges, 02/17/1989, 1133 Wesley Chapel Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for business burglary, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Marriage records Marriage licenses filed during week ending June 12 Lincoln County • Fred Anthony Mahaffey and Dimple Marguriette Dunn... read more