5 arrested on warrants, indictment
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Brandi Wilson, 12/28/1994, 1601 California Road — arrested for contributing to delinquency or neglect of a child, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ashton Bryce Jackson, 09/17/2000, 2274 Hunters Road — arrested for first degree murder, indictment, by LCSO.
• LJ Green III, 11/15/2000, 536 North Church St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Willie Tyler, 09/06/1984, 449 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive — arrested for city warrant, malicious mischief valued at less than $1000, by BPD.
• Ralph Herman Brothern Jr., 04/25/1989, 1038 Turner St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Jerrivonte Harris, 09/12/2001, 100 Eastview Drive — arrested for auto burglary, by BPD.
• Joseph M. Bryant, 06/20/1983, 4029 Southeast Silverton Trail, Jayess — arrested for driving with a suspended license, DUI, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Joshua Davis, 04/18/1992, 1003 Long Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • 2 extra patrols • 4 welfare checks... read more