Sheriff’s office arrests 2 for domestic violence assault
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Alan K. Wallace, 03/11/1959, 2785 Big Creek Drive — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Brian C. Magee, 04/14/1981, 137 North Street Drive — arrested for no auto insurance, DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Brooke Ashley, 06/05/1987, 1451 Sandifer Memorial Hwy., Silver Creek — arrested for indictment, by LCSO.
• Fredrick Levar Harris, 06/30/1977, 424 North Liberty St. — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, profanity in a public place, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Rick Anthony Regouffre, 04/12/1984, 2445 Herrington Circle — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Shawn Williams, 03/06/1991, 1279 Northwest St., Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Bryston Cooper, 10/20/2003, 1074 Hwy. 550 — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.