Brookhaven man arrested on warrant, assault, possession charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 North Church St. — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tammy Steele, 02/24/1971, 1061 Redwood Lane — arrested for business burglary, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• John D. Gunn, 06/15/1996, 14685 Hwy. 98, Smithdale — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Willie Tyler, 09/06/1984, 324 East Congress St. — arrested for taking a motor vehicle valued at over $1000, by BPD.
• Chad Smith, 07/08/1982, 1345 Union Church Road — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance, assault/domestic aggravated assault, MDOC warrant, by BPD.
• Darius Gipson, 09/04/1990, 316 Ash St. — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol: Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to four motor vehicle accidents Tuesday-Thursday: • A two-vehicle accident without... read more