Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office arrests Newton man for burglary
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Jewel Pell, 01/18/1994, 681 Pine Ridge Road — arrested for disorderly conduct, disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Vera Quarles, 02/02/1967, 614 South Oakview Way — arrested for malicious mischief valued at less than $1000, by BPD.
• James Herrington, 04/17/1969, 3664 Reeves Road — arrested for gratification of lust, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Bryan Young, 03/19/1968, 1008 Baldwyn St., Summit — arrested for DUI, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Vanessa Moore, 01/23/1979, 230 Rogers Circle — arrested for indictment, by LCSO.
• Alan Smith, 04/29/1997, 43 Donnie Drive — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Antonio Dewayne McNickles, 04/01/1977, 147 Enterprise St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Matthew Patterson, 08/10/1995, 2155 Ferguson Mill Road, New Hebron — arrested for simple assault, causing bodily injury, trespassing, contributing to the delinquency or neglect of a child, by LCSO.
• Nicholas Jordan, 04/20/1979, 2001 McCullough Road — arrested for assault, simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• James Robert Pittman, 01/30/1988, 1283 Victory Trail — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Larry Joe Wilson, 07/06/1991, 957 Myer Road, Meadville — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance, by MDOC.
• Steven Etheridge, 09/12/1996, 1117 Pinebluff Road, Newton — arrested for burglary of other structure, by LCSO.
• Justin Hyde, 07/02/1986, 5 Louie Lee Road — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• LJ Green III, 536 North Church St. — arrested for probation violation, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to three single-vehicle accidents without injuries Tuesday-Thursday: • Tuesday at 4:06... read more