Jackson man arrested on 3 shooting charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Daniel McCullough, 04/05/2000, 1684 NW Pleasant Ridge Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI first, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Tiffany Smith, 12/04/1978, 975 Wellman Road — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Emily Yates, 10/27/1985, 70 Johnson Grove Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
• Christopher Lamar Williams, 05/27/1985, 1371 Hwy. 51 NE — arrested for contempt of court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Adam Christopher Brister, 11/04/1984, 960 Smith Lake Circle — arrested on city warrant, felony possession of controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by BPD.
• Micah Lavon Washington, 10/19/1987, 3150 Robinson St. #807, Jackson — arrested for shooting at a motor vehicle or transportation facility (2 counts), drive-by shooting, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports: The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • Disturbance on Brignall Road • Fire on... read more