LCSO arrests Harrisville man for bad checks
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Jeffrey W. Smith, 07/21/1971, 886 Mulligan Road, Harrisville — arrested for two counts of bad checks, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Olander, 08/02/1984, 126 Fox Run Drive, McComb — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Dewayne Parchment, 02/18/1993, 1119 Mt. Holly Road, Edgewater Park, NJ — arrested for failure to stop when an officer signals, by LCSO.
• Damien Allen, 11/28/2000, 1045 Morgans Road, Summit — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
• Michael Lamont May, 04/19/1979 1340 Sammy Trail — arrested for careless driving, speeding +30 over the limit, DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Gabino Perales III, 08/17/1995, 59386 Puleston Road, Amite, LA — hold for other agency, by LCSO.
• Alfred Parker, 09/18/1973, 342 East Chickasaw Road — arrested for disturbing the public peace, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Quincy Brown, 10/08/1993, 1149 Old Brook Road — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Katelynn Lee O’Quinn, 06/12/1986, 2518 Furrs Mill Drive, Wesson — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Dustin Kelly Allen, 10/25/1982, 2103 New Sight Drive — arrested for felony possession of a controlled substance, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.