Arrest reports: Hazlehurst man arrested for first degree murder
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Michael Thomas, 01/03/1980, 1904 Progress Trail — arrested for taking a motor vehicle valued at more than $1000, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Alisha Ann Douglas, 08/01/1984, 1875 Beacon Loop SE — arrested for expired driver license, no seatbelt, speeding 10-19 over the limit, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Steven Barnes, 02/11/1975, 318 Low Water Lane — arrested for city warrant, no driver license, none or expired tag, no auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Ricky Parker, 07/14/1993, 1077 Crooked Lane — arrested for city warrant, MDOC warrant, by BPD.
• Betty Jean Lenoir, 07/10/ 1969, 415 North Seventh St. — arrested for discharging of firearm in city limits, by BPD.
• Dannie Goods, 05/30/1970, 256 Pineview Drive, Hazlehurst — hold for other agency, first degree murder, by Copiah County Sheriff’s Office.
• Amanda Leigh Dennis, 12/12/1984 501 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Troy Washington, 12/02/1974, 104 Sawmill Road — arrested for city warrant, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Courtney Christy, 09/09/1994, 1548 Autrey St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Justin Harris, 11/05/1977, 179 Elem Tyler Road, Sontag — arrested for justice court warrant, by LCSO.
• Danny Miller Forehand, 08/26/1957 3712 Chicken Farm Road — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Divorce records Divorce proceedings filed weeks ending Aug. 21, 28: Lincoln County • Evonkia Barnes vs. David A. Barnes •... read more