Brookhaven PD arrests Magnolia man on firearm, controlled substance charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Christopher Dewayne Smith, 08/17/1975, 256 Smurr Ave. — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Bambi Larue Klutts, 10/14/1982, 4599 Watson Road, Wesson — arrested on indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ernest Thomas Thrasher, 02/10/1967, 908 CW Trail Southeast — sentenced, by LCSO.
• Brian Keith Case, 08/14/1976, 1535 Clyde Trail — arrested for MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
• Lauren Haas, 10/09/1982, 1872 Quin Road — arrested for simple assault, by LCSO.
• Cam Graham Bardwell, 10/08/1997, 2123 Northeast Callender Road — arrested for petit larceny, by BPD.
• D’Lawrence Miller Jr., 04/10/1985, 209 Pennington St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Eric Tomasyo Lenoir, 11/06/1994, 3173 Magnolia Holmesville Road, Magnolia — arrested for city warrant, possession/sale/transfer of a stolen firearm, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
• Bradley Lee Smith, 06/16/1975, 975 Southeast Wellman Drive — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, by LCSO.
• Mikell McDaniel, 09/23/1999, 405 Vivian Merritt St. — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, by BPD.
• Kendrick Esters, 05/14/1979, 822 Denton Trail Lot 12 — arrested for possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Samuel Lake Posey, 08/08/2002, 1557 Shelby Lane — arrested for disturbance of family, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • 14 unlocks • 15 traffic stops •... read more