Summit man arrested for DUI, child endangerment
Published 4:21 pm Tuesday, October 6, 2020
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Samuel Leggett, 09/16/1978, 210 Pennington St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tommy Stewart, 06/09/1980, 440 East Cherokee St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Jeremy D. McElvin, 06/29/1990, 2038 Old Springs Road, Summit — arrested for DUI, driving with license suspended, child endangerment, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Dylan Steven Click, 05/09/2000, 53 Southwest Allbritton Trail — arrested for warrant from outside jurisdiction, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeffrey Walls, 11/18/1979, 716 South Second St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, resisting or obstructing arrest, contempt of court, by BPD.
• John Joseph Busby, 06/03/1981, 1953 Busby Trail — arrested for failure to appear for justice court, by LCSO.
• Richard Denon Albritton II, 10/19/1987, 1775 Evans Loop — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Ladarian Montgomery, 03/07/2000, 1038 Mt. Cannon Road, Tylertown — arrested for petit larceny, by BPD.
• Pamela Brock, 10/19/1972, 3031 Old Hwy. 24, McComb — arrested for shoplifting valued at $1,000 or less, by BPD.
• John DB Portrey, 09/09/1981, 162 West Enterprise St. — arrested for driving with license suspended, possession of paraphernalia, failure to stop when officer signals, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.