Brookhaven woman arrested for assault with extreme indifference to life
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Wednesday was as follows:
• Kelvin Dunn, 09/12/1976, 416 J.W. Morgan Way — arrested for contempt of court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Gamadison Hinton, 10/01/1990, 182 Johnson Road, Prentiss — arrested for profanity in a public place, improperly operating equipment, no seatbelt, no auto insurance, reckless driving, speeding 30+ over the limit, DUI, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Deangelando Darnell Gilmore, 12/19/1976, 2858 Hwy 51, Wesson — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Diesha Magee, 03/14/1996, 415 N. Fifth St. — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life, city warrant, larceny, by BPD.
• Deviyon Ladrigue, 05/12/1999, 2023 Cole Thomas Road, McComb — arrested on hold for other agency, by LCSO.
• Hamilton Christopher Pigott, 02/08/2001, 989 Vista Lane — arrested for simple assault by menace or fear, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.