Arrest reports — Monticello man arrested for cyberstalking
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Lesharetta Michelee Winston, 09/29/1993, 106 Amite Road — arrested for disturbing the peace of another, simple assault, city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Callie Lenora Hunsicker, 10/09/1998, 1014 East Hardy St., Hattiesburg — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Andrew Curtis Spurlin, 01/11/1982, 3279 Chisholm Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by LCSO.
• Aaron Moore, 12/09/1970, 1267 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for justice court warrant, by BPD.
• Phillip Alan Bordelon, 03/22/1988, 1015 Windell Circle, McComb — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Justin Hall, 03/18/1980, 833 Mary St., Monticello — arrested for cyberstalking, email threats/harassment, by LCSO.
• Chester Sibley, 04/06/1982, 16690 Mitchell Road, French Settlement, LA — arrested for bond surrender, circuit court warrant, by LCSO.
• Lateef Murray, 01/24/1983, 536 N. Union St. — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Marlo Gilmore, 08/31/1981, 2858 Hwy 51 Northeast — arrested for malicious mischief valued at less than $1,000, by BPD.
• Jennifer Paige Davis, 10/09/1984, 3379 Delwood Lane — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Christopher J. Terrell, 01/15/1984, 2492 Jackson Liberty Drive — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Antonio Desmond Littleton, 11/02/1989, 1109 Beltline Drive — arrested for disobeying traffic control device, reckless driving, no seatbelt, no driver license, none or expired tag, no auto insurance, failure to stop when officer signals, city warrant, by BPD.
• Paul Kenneth Smith, 01/25/1978, 1369 Beeson Road — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• David Matthew Eddy, 08/24/1979, 106 Shadyside St. — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Bobby Joe Hudson, 09/07/1983, 306 Brister St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breaching peace with a willful want, possession of paraphernalia, by BPD.
• Gomez M. Bartolo, 01/22/1999 1037 Whitehurst Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for careless driving, no auto insurance, DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Alexander Daniels, 02/17/1989, 516 East Cherokee St. — arrested for possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, DUI, by MHP.
• Louis Brown, 06/08/1980, 1036 Gloria Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested on MDOC warrant, by LCSO.
• Larry Miller, 10/18/1970, 3030 Burkes St., Jackson — arrested on MDOC warrant, by BPD.
• Thomas Neil Allred, 05/08/1982, 408 Freeman Road, Summit — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, leaving the scene of an accident, following too close, by MHP.
• Samuel Wilcher, 06/04/1968, 1043 Dillon Trail — arrested on bench warrant, by BPD.
• Wesley Dylan Black, 02/19/1998, 55 West Chickasaw St. — arrested for city warrant, no auto insurance, by BPD.
• Sarah Caswell, 04/19/1987, 550 Cedar Springs, Sandpoint, ID — arrested on hold for other agency, by LCSO.
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Christopher Pounds, 03/13/1979, 1010 Andrew Court, Magnolia — arrested for fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, driving with license suspended, resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Police reports The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: • Threats on Industrial Park Road • Intoxicated... read more