Arrest report — Hazlehurst man arrested on weapon, drug, DUI charges
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Jonathan Neil Montgomery, 10/31/1973, 1521 Lucky Lane — arrested for no seatbelt, no/expired tag, driving with license suspended, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Brent Fells, 12/19/1986, 3068 NW Bluebird Trail — arrested for no driver license, no auto insurance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Andre Michael Jones, 01/13/1973, 313 E Martin Luther King St. — arrested on city warrant, resisting/obstructing arrest, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Robert Lee Coleman Jr., 07/23/1995, 226 NE Mason Road — arrested on two city warrants, by BPD.
- Chad Everett Moore Jr., 11/22/1992, 3912 Athens Trail, Wesson — arrested for probation violation, disturbance of family, felony possession of controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Courtney Dontay Rawls, 01/25/1980, 3100 Woodvine St., Jackson — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
- Christian C. Tull, 12/08/1991, 606 Choctaw St. — arrested for public drunk, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, profanity in a public place, by BPD.
- Billy Ray Evans, 07/16/1964, 305 Monticello St., Hazlehurst — arrested for possession of a weapon by convicted felon, DUI first, careless driving, possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute enhanced by firearm, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.