Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for petit larceny
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Monday was as follows:
The Lincoln County Jail Docket:
- Adam McGill, 06/11/1980, 1568 NW Anding Circle — arrested for circuit court warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Levi Forehand, 07/03/1987, 294 China Grove Road, Jayess — arrested for assault/domestic aggravated assault, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Willie Darnell Coleman, 05/27/1966, 859 Howard Road — arrested for city warrant, petit larceny, by BPD.
- Steven Paul Gunnell, 09/08/1975, 215 Noble Drive — arrested for bench warrant, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Damarrell Leggett, 05/22/1999, 817 Robertson Circle — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
- Brandon Scott Anding, 06/22/1986, 325 N. Whitworth Ave. — arrested for MDOC warrant, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Monday were as follows: The Brookhaven Police Department: One suspicious person call Two suspicious... read more