2 arrested for larceny, possession
Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday
- Jevareyun Q. Washington, 03/01/1996, 405 Grenn St. — arrested for contempt of court, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Kayla Parker, 01/24/2002, 168 Delany Road, Lucedale — arrested for two counts of simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Thomas Jason Taylor, 11/01/1975, 410 S. Whitworth Ave. — arrested for disturbance of family, by BPD.
- Jonathan Ray Jordan, 06/13/1984, 938 SE Boyte Drive — arrested for petit larceny, conspiracy, felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Bellomy Rush, 07/27/1981, 115 Hollyberry Road, Brandon — arrested for petit larceny, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia — by LCSO.
- John S. Wahlborg, 03/01/1965, 35505 Oak Ridge Ave., Slidell, LA — arrested for DUI first, speeding 10-19 mph over limit, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Circle, Wesson — arrested for public drunk, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The arrest report for Lincoln County for Monday was as follows: The Lincoln County Jail Docket: Adam McGill, 06/11/1980, 1568... read more