Co-Lin announces plans for December graduation ceremony
Copiah-Lincoln Community College fall commencement ceremony will be Dec. 15, at 9:30 a.m. in Mullen Gymnasium. The college has announced the following plans for commencement:
- Graduates from all three campuses will participate in the ceremony on the Wesson Campus.
- To ensure social distancing, no guests will be allowed at the commencement ceremony. Only graduates and select Co-Lin staff members will be allowed inside Mullen Gym during the commencement.
- The ceremony will be streamed live at www.colin.edu and on Copiah-Lincoln Community College’s Facebook page for family and friends to watch.
- Graduates will be provided with a Co-Lin face mask to wear as they enter the gymnasium. Masks will be required for all graduates and staff members present.
- There will be no rehearsal for graduation.
Cap and gown pickup
Graduates should pick up caps and gowns in their campus’ Office of Enrollment Services by 3 p.m. Dec. 3.
Graduates who are unable to participate in commencement ceremonies should still pick up their cap and gown. The college will not be able to issue refunds.
Wesson native Mendy Russell has started a stress relief center in Brookhaven. Russell has been in business for nearly a... read more