Arrest report — Hazlehurst man arrested for probation violation
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
- John Price, 01/24/1975, 1947 NW Oakwood Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jimmy Herrin, 11/09/1970, 2940 Hwy 51 SE — arrested for DUI, no seatbelt, possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jalon Jeremiah Grinstead, 03/26/2001, 1607 Enterprise Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Fitzgerald Adams, 08/20/1990, 1045 Brown Town Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Albert P. Clairmont, 03/16/1982, 4553 Sharon Road, Laurel — indicted by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Monday were as follows: Police reports: Three suspicious vehicle calls Two traffic accidents Two... read more