Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for breaking and entering
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• John Price, 01/24/1975, 1947 NW Oakwood Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jimmy Herrin, 11/09/1970, 2940 Hwy 51 SE — arrested for DUI, no seatbelt, possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Jalon Jeremiah Grinstead, 03/26/2001, 1607 Enterprise Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Fitzgerald Adams, 08/20/1990, 1045 Brown Town Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Albert P. Clairmont, 03/16/1982, 4553 Sharon Road, Laurel — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Craig Joseph Dempster, 12/25/1972, 785 New Zion Road, Monticello — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• Antonio Chrisschawn Courtney, 04/21/1986, 141 Glen St., Monticello — arrested for business burglary, by LCSO.
• Nathan Lofton, 08/16/1978, 2015 Oak St., Vicksburg — arrested for MDOC warrant, possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
• Devin Alan Burt, 11/04/1992, 2058 Clayton Trail — arrested for trespassing on land of another, resisting or obstructing arrest, breaking and entering, burglary, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Kristen Brister, 04/11/1998, 2058 Clayton Trail — arrested for accessory after the fact, by LCSO.
• Michael Derrick Smith, 04/22/1980, 401 Charles St. — arrested for disturbance of family, by LCSO.
• Robert Dean Cates, 09/22/1964, 1639 Big Creek —arrested for grand larceny, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The police and sheriff reports for Tuesday-Thursday were as follows: Brookhaven Police Department • Two suspicious person calls • Four... read more