Arrest docket — Lincoln man arrested for taking motor vehicle
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Fredrick Flowers, 12/30/1981, 401 NW Industrial Park Road — arrested for resisting or obstructing arrest, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Amber Inell Ard, 09/06/1977, 1403 Pricedale Road — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Joshua Smith, 02/26/1982, 313 Ash St. — arrested for bench warrant, by BPD.
• Christopher Lee Case, 11/24/1993, 85 Amite Road — arrested for simple assault, by LCSO.
• Jake Hamilton Smith, 05/23/1989, 1857 NE Callender Road — arrested for motor vehicle taking valued at $1,000 or less, by LCSO.
• Anthony Michael Murray, 02/06/1998, 1032 Hwy 98 SW, Summit — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows: • John Price, 01/24/1975, 1947 NW Oakwood Lane — arrested... read more