Arrest reports — 2 arrested on DUI charges
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Shawn Christopher Beach, 08/31/1970, 489 Union Church Road, Meadville — arrested for DUI, possession of marijuana/synthetic cannabinoids in a motor vehicle, only one or no headlights, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Austin Stephenson, 11/20/1998, 2257 Turpin Road — arrested for the possession of child pornography, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Courtney Amanda Barron, 07/30/1986, 2302 Misty Lane SE — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, no seatbelt, driving with license suspended, driving with only one or no headlights, by MHP.
• Zachary Davis, 02/11/1983, 912 Hawk Road — arrested for MDOC warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Amanda Leigh Dennis, 12/12/1984, 501 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Michael Shane Boyd, 12/23/1972, 1265 Field Lark Lane #12 — arrested for DUI, speeding 10-19 over the limit, possession of paraphernalia, by MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust filed in weeks ending Jan. 1 and 8: Lincoln County • Corinna R. Bell,... read more