Businesses, offices to close in honor of MLK Day
Several area businesses and government offices will be closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Jan. 18.
The following have announced their schedules for Monday:
• The Daily Leader office will be open.
• Arrow Disposal Services Inc. will run its regular routes in the city and county.
• The Brookhaven-Lincoln County Chamber of Commerce will close Monday.
• The U.S. Post Office will be closed Monday and mail will not be delivered.
• All campuses of Copiah-Lincoln Community College are closed for the state and national holiday.
• Brookhaven and Lincoln County school districts, Mississippi School of the Arts and Brookhaven Academy are closed Monday.
• The Mississippi Highway Patrol Driver’s License exam office will be closed Monday.
• Brookhaven city offices as well as Lincoln County offices will be closed.