Arrest reports — Wesson man arrested for introducing contraband
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows:
• Justin Parrish Lecompte, 10/09/1996, 1119 S. Shady Grove Drive, Wesson — arrested for trespassing, resisting or obstructing arrest, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Christopher Thomas Stafford, 07/02/1990, 568 W. Congress St. — arrested for petit larceny, possession of a controlled substance, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Timothy Michael Wallace, 04/14/1979, 167 Barnes Lane, Monticello — arrested for bench warrant, by LCSO.
• Dominic Evans, 07/07/1988, 1216 Gleason Loop — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Anthony Sylvester Thompson, 01/13/1992, 431 Gatson Trail — arrested for improperly operating equipment, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
• Marell Allen II, 08/04/2001, 2941 Wesland Lane, Wesson — arrested for bringing a controlled substance into a jail, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol: Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a two-vehicle accident with injuries Friday at 8:05 a.m. on... read more