Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for malicious mischief over weekend
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Brandon Lee Hoggatt, 05/24/1994, 118 Richmond Ave. — arrested for DUI, driving with license suspended, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeremey L. Titus, 02/22/1994, 1800 George Circle, Horn Lake — arrested for DUI, possession of a controlled substance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Carl Daniel Franklin, 05/08/1980, 610 NW Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Jermane Wilbert, 10/15/1979, 1548 Anding Circle — arrested for failure to appear for justice court, by LCSO.
• Phillip May, 06/17/1985, 2512 Cantebury Lane — arrested for malicious mischief valued at less than $1,000, resisting or obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Thursday was as follows: • Justin Parrish Lecompte, 10/09/1996, 1119 S. Shady Grove Drive,... read more