Arrest report — Brookhaven man arrested for armed robbery Thursday
The Lincoln County Jail Docket reports for Thursday were as follows:
- Deletrick Taylor, 10/25/1992, 631 Booker Ave. — arrested for DUI, fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, no driver license, no auto insurance, reckless driving, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Melvin B. Smith, 10/24/1964, Hwy. 17, Lexington — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Jadahn Brooks, 05/11/2004, 609 Brant Trail — arrested for shooting at motor vehicle or transportation facility, by BPD.
- Tyrone M. Woodson, 10/25/1995, 900 Williams St. Apt. 6501 — arrested for disturbing the public peace, possession of a controlled substance, by BPD.
- Darius Gipson, 09/04/1990, 316 Ash Court — arrested for armed robbery, disobeying traffic control device, by BPD.
- Benjamin Sisco, 12/28/1976, 1850 Jackson St., Liberty — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Mississippi Highway Patrol: There were no accidents for Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M to respond to Thursday. KDMC Ambulance Service:... read more