4 arrested for assault during third week of February
Published 6:00 pm Friday, February 19, 2021
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Thursday was as follows:
• Betty Denise Wright, 10/12/1980, 767 Holmesville Road — arrested for simple domestic violence/assault, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jamese Tamia Robinson, 06/04/1999, 1033 Crooked Lane — arrested for city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Tommy Luke Norman, 10/19/1995, 121 Stonybrook Trail — arrested for DUI, by LCSO.
• Tiffany Tonya Hanks, 03/07/1992, 7008 McComb Holmesville Road, McComb — arrested for assault/aggravated assault, by LCSO.
• Dentrell C. Shaver, 03/03/1974, 113 Jury Road, Brandon — arrested for DUI, no seatbelt, reckless driving, child endangerment, no proof of auto insurance, no child restraining device, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Paul Edward Graves, 10/08/1995, 700 Fern Lane — arrested for simple domestic violence/assault, by LCSO.
• Angela Vicenti, 12/12/1996, 1003 Starnes Road, McComb — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
• James Johnson, 05/03/1972, 62 Armstrong Lane, Monticello — arrested for DUI, no auto insurance, none or expired tag, possession of a controlled substance, by MHP.
• Austin Bailey Graves, 11/03/2002, 936 Apricot Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.