Boil water notice lifted for Lincoln County
The boil water notice for Lincoln Rural Water Association has been lifted, effective Tuesday afternoon.
Customers with problems or questions should contact the LRWA office at 601-833-6449 or email@example.com.
When a boil-water notice is lifted:
- Flush faucets for a total of 10 minutes to introduce system water throughout house plumbing.
o 1 faucet — run for 10 minutes
o 2 faucets — run both for 5 minutes
o 3 faucets — run each for 3‐4 minutes
Flush any faucet a minimum of 2 minutes to ensure clearing of the line serving the
● Discard any drinks, ice, food, etc., made during the boil water notice.
● Rewash any food or drink contact items (knives, forks, plates, etc.) with cleared system water.
● Check water filters (in faucets, refrigerators and elsewhere) and replace if necessary.
● Do not use water from your hot water heater for drinking until several exchanges of the tank
● Run dishwasher through a cycle or two before washing dishes.
The Lincoln-Franklin County Farm Service Agency Office will accept new or modified CFAP applications from eligible producers until Friday, Feb.... read more