Arrest report: Brookhaven man arrested for possession with intent to sell
Published 2:00 pm Wednesday, February 24, 2021
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Monday was as follows:
• Austin Wayne Williams, 06/28/1999, 2439 Old Red Star — arrested for DUI 3rd or subsequent, no driver license, careless driving, no auto insurance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Samuel Gayten, 12/31/1986, 413 Dale Trail — arrested for aggravated assault with extreme indifference to life, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Taylor P. Gatlin, 04/04/1997, River Road South, Summit — arrested for two counts of simple domestic violence assault, city warrant, by LCSO.
• Adarrius Tillman, 12/30/1986, 311 Main St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Johnny B. Fields Jr., 12/07/1990, 801 South First St. — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, by BPD.
• Johnathan A. Douglas, 06/17/2002, 1054 Oil Services Road — arrested for probation violation, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.