4 arrested on drug charges Friday-Sunday
Published 2:00 pm Monday, March 8, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- James Tyson Posey, 03/04/1989, 1570 Shelby Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested on bench warrant, by other agency.
- Joshua Allen Smith, 06/04/1981, 1038 Macedonia Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Elmer Stacey Smith, 03/24/1958, 1038 Macedonia Road — arrested for contributing to delinquency/neglect of child, by LCSO.
- Debbie Smith, 05/14/1958, 1038 Macedonia Road — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, by LCSO.
- Chloe Porter, 05/08/1989, 955 Auburn Drive — arrested for possession of Schedule I controlled substance, by LCSO.
- Jason Aaron Lee, 09/06/1982, 3165 Hwy. 550, Wesson — arrested for trespassing, disturbing the peace of another, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- DeCarlos M. Lathan, 11/22/1994, 12843 Sussex St., Detroit, Michigan — arrested for DUI first, possession of Schedule I controlled substance, disobeying police officer directing traffic, careless driving, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- Ariel B. Griffith, 09/29/1992, 14 Johns Place Lane, Monticello — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Christopher Austin Freeman, 01/02/1993, 480 Carsons Creek Trail, Wendell, North Carolina — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- David Brown, 03/12/1956, 340 Gloster Road, Meadville — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- William David Wallace, 09/15/1987, 148 Wakefield Lane — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.