Arrest report: 4 jailed over weekend on drug charges
Published 6:00 pm Monday, March 22, 2021
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Jennifer Paige Davis, 10/09/1984, 3379 Delwood Lane, Ruth — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, possession of paraphernalia, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Kevin Wayne Kirkland, 01/11/1986, 2017 Berthadale Road, McComb — arrested on indictment, by LCSO.
- Cory Harris, 07/30/1983, 1566 Hill Top — arrested on city warrant, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Daniel Staggs, 07/13/1983, 2069 Hunters Road — arrested on Justice Court warrant for probation violation, possession of contraband items in jail, by LCSO.
- Abbigail Brooke Wells, 11/25/2001, 3027 Jordan Drive, Smithdale — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of paraphernalia, by LCSO.
- Jermaine James I, 06/22/1999, 1026 Russell — arrested for possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute, by BPD.
- Avery Arlene Barham, 11/21/1986, 14 Langley Drive, Sontag — arrested for possession of Schedule I controlled substance, by LCSO.
- James Black, 08/25/1981, 1076 Montgomery Lane, Wesson — arrested for DUI 2nd, tampering with interlock device, by LCSO.
- Sessellie S. Murray, 06/16/1990, 2423 Oxford Place, Gretna, Louisiana — arrested for speeding 20-29 mph over limit, improper passing, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.